Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm back

Well the past month has been a world wind. I went out on short term disability for my lupus on March 2nd. I was suppose to go back to work in 2 weeks. However, on March 25th I was put into ICU for two blood clots and multiple Pulmonary embolisms. I was in the hospital for 7 days and I am now back at home. The blood clots are still in my lungs so I have to take things very slow and careful. I have 4 doctors appointments next week and hopefully I can go back to work soon. It has been really rough not getting a paycheck for 5 weeks. Thank goodness for my dad, sister and my friends for helping out. I am still scared of the blood clots with me living alone but I have great friends checking on me all the time. I hope everyone is fine. Talk to you soon. Love yall!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me