Friday, June 19, 2009
Finally Friday!
Yeah its Friday. I have another treatment tonight and praying I don't get sick. My apartment looks like a pig pen! I would love to have enough energy to clean, go to the store and do all my laundry but I don't. Then again I am sure someone wants to volunteer to do all of it for me! LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(47)
-
▼
June
(15)
- Does it ever get any better.
- Good Days and Bad!
- lesson from lupus now!
- Finally Friday!
- Is it the weekend yet?????
- The week is almost over!
- Treatment Tuesday!
- The weekend is here!
- Hump Day!
- Treatment Day!
- Monday again!
- Its the weekend!
- Sometimes it's all up to you!
- Sick again!
- Trying to keep my chin up!
-
▼
June
(15)
About Me
- Denise's Lupus Blog
- I am a 42 yr old and single

No comments:
Post a Comment